For some reason national folklore, habbits, customs and food is getting more and more attention and is in fashion. One of them is paintings of cows. Loads of people make and sell cow pictures. You also start to see them more on products..
Autumn Tree
-
[image: Autumn Tree]
From my recent walk on Södermalm. This is one of my favorite trees in
Stockholm. At Lotsgatan. I will show you a few more photos from ...
15 hours ago
4 comments:
That would make an excellent souvenir! Yumm!
This happened in Switzerland recently. When I first moved here nearly twenty years ago, national pride was at a minimum. Things took off and now the country seems to be trying to cultivate a patriotic atmosphere. I say... bring it on! :)
Let me at them!
Looks nice!
I love Dutch cheeses.
And I have even been to the town Gouda!:)
Post a Comment