City in the west of the Dutch province Utrecht, founded by the Romans in 40 AD as a castellum at the Northern Fronteer of the Roman Empire. Received city rights in 1372, forensic city for North and South Holland's bigger cities, 33.650 inhabitants.
Community Woerden
Woerden Community contains the towns and villages: Harmelen, Kamerik and Zegveld.
Give us a film shoot…
-
Yeah, we’re very cool in Brooklyn, as you’ve heard. But when there’s a TV
series shooting in a central location, we crowd the sidewalks and wait for
a smal...
Where to find me!
-
Hello my friends,
Just to say that I now post daily on *Menton Daily Photo* - where you'll
find images of Menton and surrounding towns and villages, includ...
The End!
-
Here we are...! It's been nearly 10 years, though it seems like just
yesterday, when I started posting a photo a day of Paris on this blog after
I was gi...
AMANHÃ, TUDO AO SEIXAL APOIAR O RAPOSINHO
-
Segue, com pedido de divulgação em massa, o presente CONVITE para assistir
à mostra de filmes «*TRêS** FILMES | UMA MISSÃO”*, no âmbito da divulgação
e...
5 comments:
I'm glad your weather doesn't look too extreme. Is this still a working mill? The patterns and textures of all the lines in this photo are beautiful!
It is what we think of when we imagine your country. It's a lovely image crisp and clean.
Windmills are great. Nice shot Marcel.
very nice - our snow stuck for a few days and has gone now - not for good though I suspect.
thats the Netherlands as they are supposed to be. I will try and get some nice dutch photo's tomorrow.
Post a Comment