If you can't come up with a name for your restaurant.... you take a number!
Poort van Stappegoor
-
Poort van Stappegoor.
De gebouwen zien er zo goed als klaar uit, maar er wonen nog geen mensen.
Bij nieuwbouw is het een probleem om aan te sluiten op h...
15 hours ago
5 comments:
I checked it out: it is the local zipcode!
Nice idea for name and very funny photo...
I sometimes better remember numbers than words ;) It is a good idea.
PS.
I know one restaurant, where is the code for toilet. On tables are discrete sheets of paper with the code number :)
Unique idea!
I guess simplicity is one way to go!
Have you tried this resto yet?
I have been to Breda once, for a week, and visited Amsterdam, Castricum and Alkmaar for a day, also.
I think that if I was asked to describe how I imagine paradise, I would reply like Netherlands. Really. (And I am a non smoker!!)
I like your blog :)
Post a Comment