Friday, March 27, 2009

Traffic

I was in a traffic jam yesterday and noticed something I hate, since I was driving so slow I had the time to take a better look around then I usually do. I noticed what I know already, cameras everywhere... At this point, close to Rotterdam, they are even located within 1 km of each other.
That is not speed control, it's total control! It gives me the very unpleasant feeling being tracked all the time. I was stopped by police not long ago. They knew everything of me, the origin of the car, lease company, my employer, I bet they knew much more then they said.

To feel uncomfortable: www.privacymatters.nl

3 comments:

VP said...

Probably they know everything of you, but not about really dangerous people.

Lois said...

That is very disturbing!

Cezar and Léia said...

It is very uncomfortable indeed!
Hello!
Your pictures from Strasbourg are lovely.I hope to visit Strasbourg some day!
Kind Regards from Brazil
Léia :-)