Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Goodbye


After almost 5 years of blogging I have come to close my blog. It has been part of my daily ritual to select a picture and upload it. I enjoyed it very much including reading the comments and to follow other bloggers. Also the little group of Dutch bloggers meetings was nice to experience. But the recent months I have come to a point where I became engaged in other activities and changed interest.
Therefore I wish all other Dialy Photo bloggers the best, thanks for the comments and good luck blogging!

Cheers from Marcel




5 comments:

Peter van den Besselaar said...

Bedankt Marcel. 't is sunt, zeggen wij in Tilburg (zonde!).

Unknown said...

I am very sorry to see you go. I link to your blog and have enjoyed your posts for a long time. Thank you for sharing your world with us. I hope you will return after a rest and resume your interesting blog. I wish you all the best.

Tony said...

Its very sad to hear that you are closing the blog. It was always a pleasure to go through your blog. I will be missing it. Hope you will change your mind and be back afresh..

Jeroen van de Ven said...

Dank je Marcel en vaarwel!

Halcyon said...

I hadn't looked at your blog for awhile, but I'm sad to see it's closed. Hope you are enjoying other things! :-)